The No. 1 Market Leader
Award winning trade magazine
Progressive Gifts & Home is the No. 1 trade bible for everyone who is anyone in gifts. From suppliers, manufacturers and wholesalers to independent high street retailers, multiples, supermarkets and niche retail sectors - such as jewellery outlets, visitor attractions and garden centres - Progressive Gifts & Home is the magazine that no-one who is serious about the gift and home industry can afford to ignore!
What gives Progressive Gifts & Home Worldwide its edge?
- Hard hitting, insightful news and industry comments;
- Brilliantly written, topical editorials;
- Tip top trends;
- On-the-ball retailer articles, to include product ‘Best Sellers’;
- Spotlights on key international markets;
- Interviews with industry leaders;
- Chats with celebrities;
- Media comments from the journalists who matter most to the industry;
- Fantastic What New product pages;
- Company In Profiles
- The Greats: unique retailer awards, now in their great and glorious 15th year, recognising the greatest in gift retail, as well as the greatest gift suppliers to the industry, and the greatest gift shop employees.
- A highly respected team that includes: Ian Hyder (publishing director); Sue Marks (the longest serving editor in gifts media); Angie Bryant (advertisement manager).
All this and more positions Progressive Gifts & Home – which publishes seven times a year - at the heart of an industry that is driven by the fast moving world of fashion, but still reflects the world of traditional giftware.
Can you afford not to be in it?